Posted at 12 p.m. Feb. 17, 2017
WACCT awarded 7 nominees on Feb. 8, 2017
The 2017 Wyoming Association of Community College Trustees award, a prestigious award among community colleges, was given to nominees from the seven Wyoming community colleges.
- Foundation Volunteer of the Year: Kathryn Kelly, Eastern Wyoming College
- Classified Employee of the Year: Steve Armijo, Casper College
- Professional Employee of the Year: Charles Carr, Central Wyoming College
- Faculty of the Year: Marnee Crawford, Northwest College
- Student of the Year: Amanda “Amy” Chidester, Central Wyoming College
- Trustee Leadership of the Year: Carolyn Danko, Northwest College
The award ceremony was held Feb. 8 at the Pathfinder building.